1 .Electric Range/Stove: Electric ranges and stoves generally require a dedicated circuit due to their high power demands. They typically operate on a 240-volt circuit.
2. Electric Oven: Similar to electric ranges, electric ovens often need their own dedicated circuit. They typically operate on a 240-volt circuit as well.
3. Electric Dryer: Electric clothes dryers require a dedicated circuit to handle their high power requirements. They typically operate on a 240-volt circuit.
4. Central Air Conditioner: Central air conditioning units typically need a dedicated circuit because they consume a significant amount of power. The specific voltage requirements depend on the unit’s size and capacity.
5. Electric Water Heater: Electric water heaters usually require a dedicated circuit. They can operate on a 240-volt circuit, but smaller models may work with a 120-volt circuit.
6. Jacuzzi/Hot Tub: Jacuzzi’s and hot tubs often need their own dedicated circuit due to their high power needs. They typically operate on a 240-volt circuit.
7. Well Pump: Well pumps that supply water to your home often require a dedicated circuit to handle their power demands. The voltage requirements can vary depending on the pump’s specifications.
8. Sump Pump: Sump pumps used for basement or water drainage may require a dedicated circuit, especially if they have a higher power rating.
9. Home Workshop Tools: Power tools such as table saws, air compressors, and large woodworking equipment may need dedicated circuits, especially if they have high power requirements.
Remember, it’s always important to consult a licensed electrician for proper evaluation and installation of dedicated circuits, as the specific requirements may vary based on your location and the electrical codes in your area.